3. Limitation of Liability“Valco®” cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees timely information to end consumers about their unavailability.Valco® is only liable for fraud and gross negligence, in case of delay in the delivery of ordered products and for information it gives or services it provides through its website.The “Valco®” online store is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website . Also, “Valco®” has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially unauthorized interventions by third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through it.4. Intellectual property rights
The website www.valco.gr and the website www.eshop.valco.gr are the official websites of Valco®. All the content of the web pages, posted by “Valco®”, including images, graphics, photos, designs, texts, services and products provided are the intellectual property of “Valco®” and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, the European law and international conventions.
Any copying, analog/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of the websites is prohibited. Any reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of “Valco®” or any other legal owner of the above copyrights.
The names, images, logos and distinctive features that represent “Valco®” and/or its online store and/or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of “Valco® » and/or of www.valco.gr and/or of the above third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
In any case, their appearance and exposure on the www.valco.gr and www.eshop.valco.gr websites should in no way be taken as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
5. User Obligations
The users of the www.valco.gr and www.eshop.valco.gr websites accept that they will not use them and the “Valco®” online store to send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit in other ways any content that is is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates another’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be disclosed under the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual rights or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs, designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or prevent the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content is used to collect or store users’ personal data.
“Valco®” recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the “Valco®” Online Store is achieved by the following methods:
The codes used for your identification are two: the Login Code (e-mail or username) and the Personal Secret Security Code (password), which each time you enter them, they provide you with absolute security access to your personal information.
You are given the possibility to change your Personal Secret Security Code (password) and your electronic mail address (e-mail) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your information is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its secrecy and hiding it from third parties. In the event of its loss or leakage, you should notify us immediately, otherwise the “Valco®” online store is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable passwords (eg date of birth). We also recommend that you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation.
Confidentiality of Transactions
Privacy is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions also apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user/member to “Valco®” is confidential and “Valco®” has taken all the necessary measures so that it is used only to the extent that this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are the following:
– Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
– “Valco®” does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has written authorization from you or this is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
– In the event that “Valco®” uses third parties to support its systems, it ensures confidentiality.
– You can request any information held about you and its correction if you can demonstrate an error.
For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
During your visit to the pages of www.valco.gr and www.eshop.valco.gr it is possible that you will be asked to declare your personal information concerning you (name, last name, occupation, e-mail address, product shipping address, etc.) rule to process your orders. Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the www.eshop.valco.gr website are kept exclusively and only for reasons related to your transactions and communication with us, the improvement of the services provided and ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (with the exception of where provided by Law for the competent authorities only).
In any case, the employees of “Valco®” who have access to your personal data are specific and the access of unauthorized persons to your personal data is prohibited. Every reasonable measure to secure your data has been taken. In extremely rare and special cases, your personal information may also be disclosed to companies collaborating with “Valco®”, in order to support, promote and execute your business relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information data does not undergo any illegal processing.
For any question or proposal or statement related to these matters please contact us using the special contact form provided at the following link https://valco.gr/en/contact/
At any time, the user reserves the right to information or to object to the further processing of his data in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
8. Purchase of Products
On the shelves of our online store you can find a multitude of electrical products and tools. To make your search easier, we have divided our products into 6 main categories. Each category also has a tree of subcategories, displayed in the right column of your screen.
“Valco®” makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, cases of errors in prices and secondary characteristics of products cannot be excluded and it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no downtime of the website or “human” errors when updating/listing the price of a product. For the safety and efficiency of purchases, if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding to order it, please contact the Customer Service Department at 2310-529639 or via the form website email address.
When placing your order you will receive an automated e-mail which will state the details of your order. After the order has been processed by the online shopping department of “Valco®” you will receive the second and confirmation e-mail with the products that will be sent to you.
During the progress of your order you will receive a series of automated e-mails, which will report the progress of the order. These messages relate to the following steps:
– Order processing: When your order has been received by a partner of our company who checks it for its correctness.
– Picking status: Your order is in the stage of gathering products in our warehouse.
– Pricing: The products in the order have been collected and routed for shipment to your location.
– Partial billing: Some of the products in your order were not collected and are pending. The products mentioned in the e-mail will be delivered to you.
– Canceled: Your order has been canceled by the warehouse: this concerns an order for delivery to one of our stores by the end customer.
In case your order is pending, you will be sent a corresponding e-mail. Alternatively, we will contact you on the telephone numbers you have given us when registering or entering the order on our website.
There is no way to disable these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the correct progress of your order. We invite you to ensure that these e-mails can reach you and to keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in the event that you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
9. Right of Return
You can return a product and we will pay you the price within 20 calendar days provided that the product and its packaging are in the perfect condition in which they were delivered to you. In any case, the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts. The shipping costs of returning the product are not covered by “Valco®” and are borne by the customer.
10. Supplier’s Liability and Warranty – Seller’s Liability for Defects.
1. The manufacturer of each product you purchase is responsible for any damage caused by a defect in their product. Any agreement limiting or exempting the producer from his liability is void. Claims against the producer for damages are time-barred three years after the injured party was informed or should have been informed of the damage, the defect and the identity of the producer. Ten years after the launch of the specific product, the rights of the injured party against the producer are extinguished. If in doubt as to the identity of the producer of a product you have purchased from us, please let us know.
2. Each consumer durable is accompanied by the written warranty of the manufacturer of the product or the company that imported the product into the EU or the company that affixes its marks to the product appearing as the manufacturer (otherwise “the Supplier”). Please pay particular attention to the terms of the warranty provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and information which are included in the products under the Supplier’s responsibility and in particular those concerning information on the safe use and maintenance of the products. We especially emphasize the following:
a. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in the Greek language or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during its use and maintenance.
b. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and understandable wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. The warranty must conform to the rules of good faith and not be negated by excessive exclusion clauses. The duration of the warranty must be reasonable in relation to the likely life of the product. Potential life of the product is the reasonably expected time during which the product will be able to be used in accordance with its intended purpose, even after repair or replacement of parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product unusable or its further use economically unprofitable. In particular, for state-of-the-art products, the duration of the warranty must be reasonable in relation to the time during which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date, if this time is shorter than their likely lifetime. If, during the validity of the warranty, a defect appears in the product and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the consumer has the right to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality or, if it is not repaired, to request a withdrawal from the contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) working days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for as long as the repair lasts. The Supplier’s breach of its obligations does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can invoke and demand from the Supplier to comply with. In the event of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for its entire duration in relation to the new product or spare part.
c. Beyond and outside of the warranty, the Supplier of new consumer durables must ensure to consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their possible life span. Also, the Supplier must ensure to consumers the possibility of supplying the spare parts and any other products, required for their use according to their intended purpose, for the entire possible duration of their life.
3. In application of the above provisions, “Valco®”, if it is a Supplier of a product, as defined above, or if it sells you the specific product, will provide you with all possible assistance to fulfill the terms of the Supplier’s guarantee, without any charge to you. This is regardless of the out-of-warranty maintenance services, which we can provide you with the applicable charge on a case-by-case basis.
4. Finally, “Valco®” AEBE has towards you all the obligations provided for in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in the case of a defect in the product we sell you, you can (a) request its repair at no cost to you or its replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) request a price reduction and (c) withdraw, unless it is an immaterial factual defect. The above obligations do not exist in case the defect has been caused by you, or by force majeure in a narrow or broad sense. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts. These obligations are in any case time-barred within two years.
11. Order cancellation
The order can be canceled in the following cases:
– Before the order is completed, during the online ordering process you can “back” and remove the product quantities from your cart by clicking on the “remove” button.
– If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped, you can call 2310-529639 and one of our associates will take care of canceling your order.
– After receiving the product, call us at 2310-529639 or contact us via the website’s email form, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order. One of our associates will serve you immediately and inform you about all your options.
– In case your order has already been invoiced and you wish to cancel it, then contact the Customer Service Department at 2310-529639 and provide the details of your order. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
12. Order delay
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
– The product has been delayed by our supplier: in order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers either domestically or internationally. But there are cases where an order of ours can get “stuck” in customs or in transit, as a result of which we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you would like us to deliver the order without this product or suggest an alternative. We will send this item to you immediately after receiving it in our warehouses.
– The product you ordered has already been discontinued and is not available: among the products we display in our online store there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and without warning announces that they are removing them. In this case, an employee of our company will contact you immediately to give you all the alternative solutions.
– In periods of extreme weather or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
– In case it is impossible to contact you by phone and/or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment) because e.g. . Your registered information is not correctly updated.
a. “Valco®” periodically sends informative emails.
b. “Valco®” is not responsible if the newsletters are not delivered to their destination, although it makes every effort with ISP’s (Internet Service providers) for delivery.
c. Newsletters may end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that they are not stored there.